SSI OPEN WATER DIVER
Taking the Open Water Diver course will ensure that you acquire the basic skills and diving experience needed to be able to navigate safely and comfortably underwater.
- Immerse in an interactive training on the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Acquire a full understanding and knowledge in exploring the Open Water.
- Become an expert on foundational scuba diving techniques and skills needed to navigate effortlessly during the dive.
- Master the basics of safe and precise scuba diving.
- Ability to do open water dives with a maximum depth of 18 meters/60 feet
- Advantage of joining a community of scuba divers worldwide.
After certification, you will be able to dive anywhere in the world with a buddy up to a depth of 18m.