TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) There can be no change of date upon confirmation of any package.
For Open Water Courses, An additional fee of SGD$200.00 per person will be imposed for the re-schedule of the next available date.
2) If a student decides to cancel any course after the issue/access of the digital Kit/online manual, prior to the open water dives in the ocean, no refund will not be issued.
3) Students are only allowed up to two(2) time changes of class/pool session, which will be rolled over to the next available dates prior to the Open Water Dives in the ocean.
4) No refund will be issued for any medical or personal reasons for all Divelab trips prior to dive travel departure unless a replacement diver is found which an admin fee of SGD$50.00 will be imposed.
5) DiveLab reserves the rights to modify and/or cancel any diving arrangements for the reasons listed, but not limited to:
1. The number of customers scheduled for the trip;
2. Weather conditions that make the trip to the scheduled destination not possible.
3 Others ensuing technical difficulties.
6) DiveLab is committed to following the latest COVID-19 safe management measures in place to ensure the safety of our staff and divers. We seek your understanding that our courses and pool sessions will not be refundable and will roll over to the next available dates in the event that the latest safety measures impact any current dive operations.
7) Upon making full payment, the customer fully agrees to all the terms and conditions.